Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Woodbury Family

funny thing about the world, it's so small. my sister and i went to school with two of the woodbury's together. i don't think brian and i ever hung out, but we knew eachother and sometimes sat at the same tables for lunch. michelle (my sister) graduated with brian's sister dana and even roomed with her at efy - where they introduced me to their counselor, the man i later married. my hubby kyle went to school with jill, the oldest woodburry. now, two of my younger sisters are going to school with the youngest - allison. it's funny to look back at all the times our circles overlapped.
this is the reason i always wanted a son first. i just know he'll be a great protector and he's already so sweet to his baby sister. love it. my favorite from th whole shoot:




all th ladies. they look so much alike, except for michelle.


the third 'grandbaby' is jet, michelle and jesse's first.





one of my favorites. love the color.






how sweet is she?! seven weeks old and so tiny!

nothing beats a boy and his dog.

No comments: