Friday, November 19, 2010

Growing Up: The McCleve's

i took pictures for my family last week and maybe it's just because i'm pregnant, but i thought it was somewhat difficult to set up the scene push the timer and run into the picture. i don't know if any other photographers are experts at this, but without a remote i imagine not many photographers attempt it. definitely time for me to get one.

of course my whole family was late for the pictures (mccleve standard time) so we didn't get to take more once we changed into a casual outfit. these are my favorite - no blinking eyes, blurred hands, or mean looks into the camera. and hopefully next time i'll remember to feed addison before the shoot starts so she isn't crying so much. next time i'll have two babies to worry about, but who stresses over pictures right?
look at that tongue:
24 years of marriage, 6 daughters, 2 son in laws, and 1 1/2 grandbabies - that's amazing to me!

below: those still left at home. my dad is still surrounded by more girls than most men will ever be. many call him a saint.
maybe next time these two will add a third grand baby to the photo - hint, hint michelle!

No comments: